Covid-19 Update – We are Open
Delapre Golf Centre is Open
As it stands, it is reasonable to play golf providing you follow the prescribed advice and guidance.
Over the past few days we have introduced stringent measures in line with advice provided by Public Health England and information available from the UK Government to protect our customers and staff alike. Through social media we have communicated the measures taken by our staff particularly in relation to the clubhouse.
We would like to take the opportunity to provide you with advice and guidance relating to the golf course and how to stay safe while you are playing. Please follow the guidelines set out below.
If you would prefer not to enter the clubhouse, you can book on line or by telephone, but you must inform us, confirming your attendance by telephone upon arrival, prior to your tee time.
You can book on line or by telephone, but one of your party must register at reception where we are practicing social distancing advice.
Temporary Golf Course Rules
- Do not play golf if you experiencing any of the symptoms synonymous with Covid-19.
- Do not remove the flagstick from the cup. All golfers are to putt with the flag left in.
- Do not use ball washers.
- Do not use rakes, all bunkers are considered GUR.
- Only use your own golfing equipment.
- Do not pick up golf balls from the course. Leave any balls you may find in-situ.
- Where possible regularly use hand sanitiser.
- Continue to practice social distancing with your playing partners, do not shake hands at the end of your round.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is an unprecedented dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. For now, it is very much business as usual and as you know Delapre Golf Centre is the perfect location where you can be out in the fresh air enjoying a relaxing game of Golf.
Please continue to come to support the Golf Club. We will continue to monitor the advice and guidance from government and provide further updates when available.